Application & Software Management
CENTRAL® for iAccess v100
Menu Management Made Simple!
As your company changes and grows, you may find yourself spending too much time managing user menus; struggling with menus for networked System i servers, multiple language menus, library lists, and more.
The CENTRAL® for iAccess v100 Access Administration System offers you extensive, flexible, secure menu management capabilities that can be administered by non-technical personnel. It easily handles virtually any menuing issue you may face. Imagine being able to:
- Spend less time managing users menu options and authorities
- Transfer menu tasks to non-technical personnel with confidence
- Control access to sensitive options
- Work with actively logged-on users from the administrator screen
- Standardize management of all menus, including packaged apps
- Easily manage complex setups involving multiple systems, divisions or locations
- Centralize or decentralize menu administration, as needed
- Handle any menuing challenge caused by changing company structure
- Use exit points to customize menu administration tasks
- Make changes available to users immediately no signing off
Click here for more Info ....