Report Designer is an interactive utility for the IBM system i. With Report Designer an applications programmer can create and maintain report record formats coded in DDS, RPG, or ILE/RPG. It replaces printer layout charts and hand-coding of DDS, RPG, or ILE/RPG specifications.
- Functionally equivalent to IBM's Screen Design Aid (SDA), with extensions for printer files.
- Supports all DDS keywords and works with existing printer file source members.
- Supports RPG internally described printer files and works with existing RPG source.
- Supports both RPG and ILE/RPG.
- Work Display supports 27 line X 132 column display mode.
- Provides windowing and paging for designing reports that are larger than the display device.
- Handles report widths up to the DDS maximum of 378 columns.
- Allows field selection from existing database files.
- Enables printing of sample reports, both in batch and interactively.
- Converts between RPG internally and DDS externally described printer specifications.
- Retains and reapplies printer file creation parameters.
Click here for more Info ....